I just recently used one of the freebie deals I had
found on the internet to try out The Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo, Conditioner, and Style Prep Smoother. I love Aveda products and I couldn’t wait to try it out.
Pros: This product really made my hair feel softer and I found my hair to be less frizzy. I found the fragrance to be pleasant and smelled slightly citrusy. It made my hair feel clean and smooth, with no build-up.
Cons: My hair is slightly wavy, and this product is suppose to straighten your hair when using it with a hair dryer. I found that this did not work to straighten my hair at all.
I would recommend this product if you want smooth and soft hair, but not if you are looking for a product to help straighten your hair.
- Daily cleansing smooths and softens hair up to 60%.
- Moisturizes and reduces frizz
- Exclusive plant infusion—a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean—creates a smooth new surface on hair.
- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent flyaways
- Protects against surface damage from heat styling .
- Babassu-derived cleansing system. softens hair with a luxurious lather.
Key Ingrediants: Organic aloe, maize and guar bean.
The best deals on these products:
Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo 8.5 oz. – FOLICA has it listed for $18.99
Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner 6.7 oz. –FOLICA has it listed for $18.99
Aveda Smooth Infusion Style Prep Smoother 3.4 oz. – FOLICA has it listed for $22.95