Here is an overview of what Paper Culture provides:
· Eco-Friendly - All of our paper and envelopes are FSC certified and are made from 100% post consumer recycled paper. As a company, we conserve what we can and offset our remaining carbon footprint so that we as a company we are CarbonFree™. For more info: http://www.paperculture.com/eco-friendly-invitations-announcements.html
· Premium Quality – Paper Culture cards are printed on 130 lb. weight heavy stock paper cut with signature rounded corners and envelopes made of premium 100 lb paper. By comparison most leading companies use only 80-110 lb paper for cards and 60-80 lb paper for envelopes.
· Mail & Message - If you choose, Paper Culture will stuff, address, stamp and mail your cards on your behalf and until January 1, 2010, the only charge for this service is the actual cost of the stamps! Also, when you provide your addresses, you have the option to print a unique, personalized message on the back of each card. Say what you want, to whom, on one, some or all your cards!
· Signature Packaging –If you choose to address and mail your cards yourself, Paper Culture will ship them in a signature logo box (made of recycled paper of course) – a keepsake to store your cards in style while they wait to be sent. (Boxes used on orders of 20+ cards.)
· Paper Culture Cares – A portion of all proceeds go towards supporting our community.
modern announcements and invitations
baby shower invitations
thank you cards and note cards
eco friendly stationery
To Contact Paper Culture:
Phone: (877) 77-CULTURE (877-772-8588) Our Location: California (Northern, Bay Area) Twitter: http://twitter.com/paperculture
Images: Use our website (most updated) or Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/paperculture
About Us Page: http://www.paperculture.com/about-us.html
We will have 3 winners for a $25 dollar gift certificates to their online store.
To Enter:Please visit Paper Culture and tell me which set of cards you like the best. Please make sure to leave your e-mail address so we can contact you if you have won.
Extra Entries: please leave one separate comment for each entry.
- e-mail subscribe to this blog - 1 extra
- follow my blog with google - 1 extra
- follow me on twitter (mintgreenenvy)-1 extra
- tweet this giveaway and post the link in your comment- (may do this daily) 1 extra/day
copy & paste to tweet
- favor me on technorati - 1 extra
- grab my button and put it on your blog - 2 extra
- blog about this giveaway - 3 extra
- buy a product from Paper Culture- 5 extra
- become a fan of Paper Culture on facebook - 3 extra
Contest will run for 2 weeks. Ends at Midnight on December 8, 2009. Open to US residents only. Winner will be chosen by online random generator. Winner will be notified by e-mail on December 9, 2009 and will have 3 days to reply or another winner will be chosen.Tweet This