Lychee Kiss is sponsoring a great giveaway for my readers. One lucky reader will receive this beautiful "Blue Bird of Happiness Necklace". A necklace inspired by mythology, The "blue bird of happiness" epithet has been a symbol of prosperity, cheerfulness, and renewal for thousands of years in many cultures.
Materials used for this necklace:
Materials:1 - 18" x 1.5" sterling silver chain.
1 - matte silver-plated branch with leaves.
1 - blue patina plastic bird bead.
3 - eggs made of glass pearls within a sterling silver wire nest.
All component are sterling silver
One winner will receive one "Blue Bird of Happiness" necklace.
Please visit Lychee Kiss and tell me what your favorite item is in her shop. Please make sure to leave your e-mail address so we can contact you if you have won.
Extra Entries: please leave one separate comment for each entry.
- e-mail subscribe to this blog - 1 extra
- follow my blog with google - 1 extra
- follow me on twitter (mintgreenenvy)-1 extra
- tweet this giveaway and post the link in your comment- (may do this daily) 1 extra/day
copy & paste to tweet
- favor me on technorati - 1 extra
- grab my button and put it on your blog - 2 extra
- blog about this giveaway - 3 extra
- Purchase an item from Lychee Kiss - 5 extra
Contest will run for 2 weeks. Ends at Midnight on November 30, 2009. Open to all countries. Winner will be chosen by online random generator. Winner will be notified by e-mail on December 1, 2009 and will have 3 days to reply or another winner will be chosen.