- Start early when buying presents for Christmas. Sometimes the best sales start in early November. When you start early you will have more time to find the best deals.
- Shopping online will take the headache out of standing in lines, finding a parking space, and dealing with the crazy traffic. Many online retailers offer free shipping during the holidays and some will even gift wrap your purchases for you.
- Baking and Candy Making can become less of a chore and save you time if you swap handmade goods with a friend. If you and a friend make 3 different items and then swap half of yours for half of hers. You will have saved time by now having six items to give for gifts while only making 3.
Extra Entries:please leave one separate comment for each entry.
- grab my button and put it on your blog - 2 extra
- blog about this giveaway - 3 extra
Disclosure: This contest is hosted and fulfilled solely by Mint Green with Envy. I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Bank of America and received a Bank of America preloaded gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.