- Jeffrey James Botanicals – The Serum: Hyaluronic Acid makes up 50% of this formulation to draw moisture from the environment to skin. This serum penetrates deeply to activate collagen production for a fresh, youthful complexion.
MGwE Review– This product packed a punch with its great hydrating ingredients, I used this product mostly at night after washing my face, it was also great to use during the day for a good pick me up for dry skin. $47
- ZAYA Body Oil Blend evokes a playful, fun spirit with a scent that will bring out any woman’s flirtatious side. This beautiful combination of grapefruit and rosemary essential oils provides balance, toning and firming. Sweet almond oil enriches the blend with Vitamin D and essential fatty acids to have your skin feeling silky from head to toe. ZAYA Body Oil Blend also includes wheat germ oil and organic castor oil to promote collagen production and lift sagging skin. ZAYA will leave your skin soft and supple and your mood will turn lively, vivacious even a little mischievous!
MGwE Review – I received the grapefruit and rosemary oil to try out. I apply this oil when getting out of the shower and it does a great job keeping my skin smooth and soft. The fragrance is very citrusy and clean smelling and the fragrance stays on your skin for a few hours after applying it.
- Schwarzkopf stylist ULTIME Biotin+ Volume & Texture Magic Volume Powder keeps your hair looking full and thicker. MGwE Review – This product is great for my very thin hair. It gives my hair the perfect amount of volume that it needs whether styling it straight or curling it with a curling iron, this product works wonders.
Schwarzkopf stylist ULTIME Crystal Shine & Hold Laminating Shine Hair Spray MGwE Review – This has been my favorite hairspray that I’ve tried. It gives me a great hold that lasts through a night of dancing. The smell is terrific as well.
Schwarzkopf stylist ULTIME Crystal Shine & Hold Transparent Polishing Pomade MGwE Review – Fantastic product that I use every time I get ready. I like to curl my hair a lot and this product keeps my curls look at their best.
- Chopsaver – ChopSaver Lip Care was originally designed and created by professional trumpet player, Dan Gosling. While being placed in CVS stores around the nation, individuals are finding that ChopSaver keeps their lips from swelling, inflaming, chapping, and other general problems. Contains Arnica Oil that helps keep lips smooth and healthy. MGwE Review – I’ve been using this on my lips every day for a while now and it really helps to keep my lips smooth without feeling greasy, and it has a great citrusy smell.
- Silk’n’s ReVit – A diamond-tipped microdermabrasion device to dramatically improve the surface of your skin. The carefully designed “microdermabrator” fits neatly into problem areas in order to refine tone, texture and elasticity with premium vacuum stimulation technology. MGwE Review – This vacuum microdermabrasion is very gentle yet effective. It has 3 different tips for the level of microdermabrasion you are looking for.
- Evenly Radiant® Dark Circle Eye Crème – a skin-brightening eye crème that helps diminish the look of dark circles, fine lines and puffiness around the delicate eye area. MGwE Review – I don’t struggle too much with dark circles, however this eye creme definitely brightened up my under eye area and was great at removing morning time puffiness under my eyes.