Flipping through the pages of “Catakism – Bow to the Meow” has been a true delight. It takes on a humorous outlook on the life of the cat obsessed and let’s us take a peak into a world where cats rule. Each page gauges your interest with adorable cat photos along with some hilarious and mostly true how-to guides for living in a space where cats are the real priority.
Here are my Top 10 Takeaways from “Catakism”
- This book is a must read for anyone who puts their cat on pedestal or know someone who does. (Check out page 4 to find out if you indeed qualify for the title “Catakist” 🙂
- Learn the 9 signs that you might be spoiling your cat.. +
- Get a close look at the confidence attributes of cats otherwise called “Cattitude”
- We all know that cat’s have mystical qualities – Learn 9 of their sacred attributes.
- Personality+ What cat do you know that doesn’t have personality? This book explores many of those love-able and quirky personalities.
- Learn what you might find in the home of a “Catakist”
- Ready to crack the code of communication with your cat? Yep, there is a chapter for that! Learn what your cat is saying to you and what your cat understands from you.
- Find out what a “Catakist” have to put up with on an almost daily basis. Everything from hairballs and fleas to inconveniences when trying to work or get up when a cat has taken a nap on your lap.
- Get the low down on what cat blogs you should follow, cat themed productivity tools, and who made the famous cats list.
- Learn what you should or shouldn’t do when it comes to a new kitten litter.
Catakism would make a wonderful gift for cat loving friends and family this holiday season!
Where to Buy?